I'm afraid of what might happen to the contract.


Image result for wife and husband on phone cartoon
*Wife:*- Woooooooooow!!, darling I have a very big surprise for you. I can't believe this.
*Husband:* - Ok pls I will call you back. I'm about to receive a contract of 30 million cedis.
*Wife:* - Darling, it's good news but this one is very urgent. Pls come home now. Pls it's VERY URGENT.
*Husband:*- But I'm about to...
*Wife:* - PLS JUST COME HOME BABY, TRUST ME.
*Husband:*- em.. pls my wife just called me for something urgent. Pls grant me access to go and come back quickly.
*Company:*- Well, if you leave, I'm afraid of what might happen to the contract.
*After few minutes*
*_The man quickly went home..._*
*Husband:* _```(Seriously sweating)```- Honey why this urgent surprise at a time I was abt to receive a contract worth 30 million cedis.
*Wife:*- Honey, our troubles are over and God has finally answered our prayers.
*Husband:*- Are you pregnant?
*Wife:* - Haba honey! Its more than pregnancy. If it's just pregnancy I wouldn't have disturbed your business deal.
*Husband:* - Wow, so what's the surprise?
*Wife:* _```(Being happy)```_ Honey, I can't believe this. You know we have been praying for over 6 months now? God has finally answered us. That Big rat
that always disturb us in the kitchen is finally dead. I called you to remove it. I'm scared of touching rats.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU ARE THIS WOMAN'S HUSBAND ??
Share on Google Plus

About comics

Am Miracle bitrus by name,am a poet,writer,editor and also an inspirational writer and speaker,am the founder of comicsshell blog i hope you like the jokes here have fun and comment freely.
    Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment