R...I...P

Image result for emoji cartoon



Exactly 3years today, I can never forget 2nd of June...it was all like a dream. It still hurt me
till date that I don't see you again. i blame myself
for your premature death, I can still remember how
we met at the mechanic village in wuse abuja. you were so strong
and full of energy, we accepted each other on our first date. aahh, this life is a mystery, you
gave me peace until that faithful day when the
unforgetable happened. We were on a bike heading to my house, when you fell off from the
bike...I wasn't so fast to catch you when a moving truck crushed u before my eyes....ooh MY
CHARGER, there is nothing like a follow come
CHARGER. I miss you so greatly
RIP dear
Share on Google Plus

About comics

Am Miracle bitrus by name,am a poet,writer,editor and also an inspirational writer and speaker,am the founder of comicsshell blog i hope you like the jokes here have fun and comment freely.
    Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment