THE JOHNSONS:Jennifer where are you going I thought you said you are sick




CONTINUATION OF THE JOHNSONS AND THE CALABASH

Image result for THE JOHNSONS cartoon


AS EFE TRYS TO TELL HIS DAD HIS TWO ELDER BROTHER TRIED TO STOPPED HIM FROM GIVING THE IDEA TO HIS DAD
MR LUCKY: tari, stiff you want to kill your brother ehnnnn….
TARI: no… dad… he… (efe interrupts)
EFE: dad they don’t want me to tell you the idea I have in destroying the calabash
MR LUCKY: really whats the plan?
EFE: (he explained the plan to his dad as he told his brothers)
MR LUCKY: brilliant that’s a good idea efe I love how your brain works
MRS LUCKY: my love please don’t try this ooh I still love you oooh (teasing him with love and care)
MUSA gateman: Oga I say I neva commot since mone nah him I say make I com check
TARI: where did you follow?
MUSA gateman: I follow the door Oga
TARI: musa didn’t you see the calabash in front of the door?
MUSA gateman: yes I see am for calabash but me I pass am to enter
THE WHOLE FAMILY: MUSA YOU WILL DIE, MUSA YOU ARE DONE FOR
MUSA gateman: Oga nah me put the calabash there oh  make e pursue KWANWA
MR LUCKY: what is kwanwa?
MUSA gateman: Oga fussy cat
Jennifer: musa so you mean you are the one that put that calabash there
MUSA: yes madam
Jennifer who was crying earlier and was crying of fever then stand up suddenly and decide to go to school;
EFE: Jennifer where are you going I thought you said you are sick
Jennifer: which sick mtche…………….



Share on Google Plus

About comics

Am Miracle bitrus by name,am a poet,writer,editor and also an inspirational writer and speaker,am the founder of comicsshell blog i hope you like the jokes here have fun and comment freely.
    Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment